Real Tulsi Wooden Mala with 108+1 Beads Jaap Mala (White)
Handle with care. Keep Away from Heat and Moisture, Store in a Cool, Dry Place.
Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- This wooden pure Kanthi Jaap Tulsi mala is natural and made from real tulsi plant for blessings of lord Krishna and Vitthal.
- Wear the Tulsi mala, around your neck or around your wrist, you will feel protected, focussed and confident.
- This Tulsi mala beads are approximately 7.5 mm in size whereas original/genuine maala are always irregular in shape and size.
- This Kanthi Jaap Mala used for Meditation and for Astrology for Pooja Chanting or Wearing.
- Handle with care. Keep Away from Heat and Moisture, Store in a Cool, Dry Place.
Returns Info : Validity : 10 days Covers : Damaged, Defective, Item not as described Type Accepted: Easy Replacement
How Long Will Delivery Take .?
Our Artificial Intelligent System automatically suggest the Best Courier for your pin code, Typically we deliver most of the orders by FED EX or Delhivery, all orders are shipped on same day till 6 pm and usually delivered within 3 to 5 days, depending on your pin-code.
What Exactly Happens After I Place Order.. ?
Your order is forwarded to our warehouse, from there it is packed and shipped usually in less then 24 hours (excluding Sunday) .