Oval Shape Jaap Bag - Chanting Bag (Pack of 2) (Yellow)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Gaumukhi Vrindavan Jaap Bag made of pure cotton material used for Puja, Mala Chanting and Meditation. The mala and your right hand are both placed inside the gomukhi so that they are obscured from view. With your hand in the bag, you then begin to rotate the mala, the bottom of which is supported by the bottom of the bag. A gomukhi is very light, doesn't interfere with the practice of japa and prevents other people interfering or becoming curious about your practice. It can be used when you walk along a street or when you leave your house.
- Real Cotton Material
- 2 Pcs Of Premium Quality Cotton Rosary Jaap Mala Bags.
- Gaumukhi is made from pure cotton cloth with a dual cloth inside to give a warm feeling.
- While chanting, you'll keep the sacred japa beads in a bead bag to keep them clean and off the floor.
- It has a string attached to it which can be worn around the neck so that the gaumukhi does not touch the feet by mistake.
- Your index finger comes out of the smaller hole on the other side, to help you hold on to the bag.